Enjoying your mosquito-free yard is about to get real.

Please fill out the contact form below and one of our specialists will get back to you right away to discuss our mosquito control solutions.

Get A

Mosquito Repelling Torch Causes Fire

In Tuscon, Arizona, a large fire was started when the tenants of an apartment complex left Citronella Torches, used to repel mosquitoes, unattended. Seven people have been displaced.

If you are going to use these kinds of torches, please be careful. A safer solution is to call Mr. Mister Mosquito Control and let the professionals handle it for you.



Don’t mess with torches, oils or other gimmicks.  Call Georgia’s fastest growing mosquito control company and let us handle it for you!

* Schedule a Free Mosquito Control Consultation – 404-941-0720 *
* Guaranteed Results * 100% Biodegradable * Locally Owned

Comments Off on Mosquito Repelling Torch Causes Fire